Loop64 Loop64

yo mannnnn

Ah hey brah, im totally getting down to this shit.

Deathcoar Danceparty Deathcoar Danceparty

lol

this song made me laugh but in a good way. the recording wasn't super, but it was interesting. the vocals were good. its too short though, you probably wanted it that way. so thats alright.

domigick responds:

howd it maek yeh laff? yaaayyyyy i gots a nine :3

God Is God Is

wow.

i could definitely see someone rapping of this. its quite good. a bit repetitive maybe, but its a hip hop beat, as the chorus says. don't mind the champster guy, he doesnt know what hes talking about, he just remixes nintendo songs. i really like what you did with the samples; how you sliced them up and distorted them and stuff. sorry my reviews haven't had much structure.

Into Shit Into Shit

also good.

needs more bass. and im not to found of some of the synths you use. fl studio? i think i recognize some of them. its pretty cool though. i like a lot of the little melody things.

Daymare Daymare

this is quite interesting as well.

though i agree a heavy bass line in the back would make it awesome.

Played you like a geetar. Played you like a geetar.

prety cool

this is quite interesting, i like the different sounds you used. it is a little repetitive, but as its supposed to be a hip hop beat, i think thats alright.

Three Libras (Counterpoint) Three Libras (Counterpoint)

oh.

i thought this was going to be counterpoint when i clicked on it. but then it wasn't even close and threw me off quite a bit. but it was ok.

Species Counterpoint Etude Species Counterpoint Etude

pretty good

counterpoints hard if you make yourself follow all the rules. i think the 5th species part was the best. lol i dont know if you even come to this site anymore.

Isarios responds:

Hahaha thanks, uhm yeah i havent been around in a while but im glad to know someone out there enjoyed this.

Check out my new song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/303807
its an application of counterpoint, with parts that are fully and truly 2 melodies

RollDUP RollDUP

Well this is interesting.

This pretty cool. I like all the synths and melodies and stuff, but like the guy at the bottom said, I dunno if they fit together well. I also like the panning. It would deffinetely be better if you add a strong bassline underneath it all. When I listen to song on this site, a lot of times I feel like people forget about the fish. But that could just be me. Keep it up, I gave you a 5.

[\Village/] [\Village/]