Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

:/ ehh

This would have been funnier if i was still 15. I remember your other stuff being good though.

"Square" "Square"

Wonderful

The message definitely speaks to me. If only more people thought this way.

CostaRic responds:

Thx alot!! =)

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Good

It was pretty good. i like how long it was. them getting to the island reminded me of dawn of the dead.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

This is a beautiful and well made game,

Which does a great job of reinforcing or reminding us of the sad way in which western culture views life. From the pathetic binary decision between schoolwork and 'partying', to the hetero-normative paradigm and monogamy, its all there.

What makes this game sad to me, among other things, is the lack of alternatives you present when it comes 'the things that could happen in between'. I don't know if you are critiquing this outlook on life (in which case you didn't do a good job), or trying to call attention to it as a paradigm (which has been done so many times it's dead), but maybe the next time you make a game with some amount of depth to it, you could try presenting alternatives the disturbing views of life our society has adopted, or at the very least, offer a critique.

In addition, while the music was sad and stuff, the short length of the chord progression which was being repeated became irritating, as well as a few other feelings which I don't have the language to describe currently. However, I could understand how you were trying to point to something with its repetition.

This is also the second game I've played tonight which ends in the character ascending upwards at the games finale. This is all fine and dandy, but it would have been nice if at the very least this was different.

4 out of 10 for being well made and 'beautiful'

Robot Clashes Robot Clashes

Pretty Good

The game should be faster I think. Later levels takes way to long.

Zombie Home Run Zombie Home Run

lol

Lol conspiracy theory game, liked the story

Loop64 Loop64

yo mannnnn

Ah hey brah, im totally getting down to this shit.

Deathcoar Danceparty Deathcoar Danceparty

lol

this song made me laugh but in a good way. the recording wasn't super, but it was interesting. the vocals were good. its too short though, you probably wanted it that way. so thats alright.

domigick responds:

howd it maek yeh laff? yaaayyyyy i gots a nine :3

God Is God Is

wow.

i could definitely see someone rapping of this. its quite good. a bit repetitive maybe, but its a hip hop beat, as the chorus says. don't mind the champster guy, he doesnt know what hes talking about, he just remixes nintendo songs. i really like what you did with the samples; how you sliced them up and distorted them and stuff. sorry my reviews haven't had much structure.

Epilectic vomit Epilectic vomit

probably.

it reminds me of nick blinko's stuff. what did you do it in?

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

thanks for the review, it's mixed media - oils/charcoal/pastels/acrylic and particles for relief

Beast 0f 9: Hunter - Gatherer Beast 0f 9: Hunter - Gatherer

fucking awesome

the fact that its made of real stuff makes it extra awesome.

Hope Hope

oh.

well this is quite good as well. her neck makes me really uncomfortable for some reason. i like the colors you used on her and their contrast with the background.